dedicates himself to coaching and instructing at his 8,000 sq/ft state of the art training facility in his hometown, Brick NJ.
Professional Mixed Martial Arts Career
• Professional MMA Record 10-4
• Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt
• UFC Veteran With 8 Fights In The Famous “Octagon”
• 3 Wins By Submission • 3 Wins By Tko
• Won His UFC Debut By Via Submission
• Naga World’s 2007 Champ No-Gi Expert Division
• Undefeated Professional Grappling Record
• Ring Of Combat Middleweight Champion
• Retired from the UFC after his win in NJ against Tom Watson in 2015.
Tyson has been actively training in martial arts for over 10 years, focusing on both Muay Thai and boxing. He thoroughly enjoys learning about the evolving sport of mma and appreciates how the fighters continue to enhance their skillsets. As a freelance writer and podcaster Tyson has interviewed several of today's athletes and has been featured on both CBSSports.com & NBCSports.com
The goal of our program is to help promote the world of mixed martial arts and share some insight into the lives and training of today's fighters. Our show welcomes guests from every aspect of mma, both amateur and professional.